- David Chavalarias, CNRS researcher
- Alexandre Delanöe, Post-Doc CNRS
- Noé Gaumont, CNRS-EHESS, Post-Doc, Algodiv Project
- Maziyar Panahi, CNRS engineer
- Samuel Castillo, PhD CNRS/LIP6
- Jean-Philippe Cointet, INRA researcher
- Jean-Baptiste Leenart, freestyle developper
- Simon Murail, Developer, CNRS/ISC-PIF
- Camille Roth, Sciences-Po Researcher
Digital Humanities and Social Systems Dynamics
TINA is a research group gathering researchers and engineers from various higher education and research institutions which relies on the ISC-PIF infrastructures to seize the new opportunities in digital humanities for the reconstruction and modeling of social systems dynamics.
Infrastructures supporting TINA projects :
- Climate Change: a set of tools to better understand climate change issues.
- Community explorer: explore the complex systems community, map your scientific landscape.
- Gargantext: interactive mapping of science
- Multivac: Big Data platform with over 100 billions of data that offers real-time REST APIs, interactive notebooks for large-scale data processing, machine learning, deep learning, NLP, etc. over cloud-based Hadoop/Spark cluster.