Scientists affiliated to ISC-PIF partner institutions can organise team meetings or scientific events in one of our seminar rooms or in the auditorium.
Room reservation requests can be made online :
Scientists who are not affiliated to one of our partners but who wish to organise an event on the theme of complex systems at the ISC-PIF are invited to contact us at: contactcom (at) iscpif.fr
Our event technician is there to help you with the logistics: access to the building, room, whiteboard, computer, beamer…
Contact : franck.leclercq on iscpif.fr
Our communication officer is here to help you promote your event: creation of a page on our website, announcement of the event on our monthly newsletter, home page and Twitter.
Contact : margaux.calon on iscpif.fr
The seminar rooms are located on the first floor of the ISC-PIF, 113 rue Nationale, 75013, Paris.
- Seminar room 1.1 has a capacity of 49 people.
- Meeting room 1.2 has a capacity of 10 to 12 people.
- Rooms 1.1 and 1.2 can be converted into a single room with a maximum capacity of 49 people without a security officer (SIAP), and 70 people with a security officer.
NB: In the reservation form, please make sure to indicate the room you wish to reserve in the category field. Rooms 1.1 and 1.2 can be transformed into one large room of 120m². In this case, please reserve rooms 1.1 and 1.2.
- Wifi with guest access,
- Projector and projection screen,
- Kitchen with teapot and coffee machine in 1.1.
At the expense of the organisers:
- Recruitment of a security agent (SIAP) if the number of people expected is more than 70 people.
Since September 2018, the ISC-PIF has been offering its partners privileged access to the TOTEM auditorium, located on level -1 of the building it occupies, whose entrance is on side 11, place Nationale, Paris 13e.
The auditorium has a capacity of 127 seats + 4 seats for people with reduced mobility.
This space is complemented by common areas of more than 150m² for the organization of poster sessions and coffee breaks.
By default, the support of the ISC-PIF is limited to the provision of the auditorium, all organisational tasks being taken care of by the event organiser. Recipients of an auditorium slot must also provide certain mandatory services such as fire safety, security and cleaning at their own expense.
- Wifi with guest access,
- Video projector,
- Stand with integrated microphone + 2 wireless microphones,
- Sound and light control.
The auditorium is made available as part of the ISC-PIF policy to support scientific events on complex systems. The organizer bears part of the operating costs.
This is an estimate of these costs which are mandatory and cannot be considered as final costs. These costs must be paid directly by the organiser to the various companies listed here, not to the ISC-PIF.
- cleaning services: ~90€/day (to be paid directly to the cleaning company)
- security agent: ~150€/8h (to be paid directly to the security company)
fire safety agent (SIAP): ~170€ for an 8-hour position (paid directly to the security company)
- sound, video and lighting engineer: If you do not need a sophisticated sound, video and lighting installation or a sound engineer on site all day, you can ask our event technician for help. He will be happy to help you if his schedule permits. Otherwise, or if our technician is not available that day, the organizer will have to pay a technician ~400€/day to a company specified by our owner (RIVP).