Multivac is a data-centric platform developed by the Complex Systems Institute of Paris Ile-de-France (ISC-PIF). It loves data! It hosts more than 10 billion data and counting. These documents are being stored inside large-scale databases and search engine clusters.
Multivac Platform offers a wide range of topics to cover most social science use cases. Some of ISC-PIF initiations such as Climate, Risk and Politic has been built and powered by Multivac Platform.
Multivac Platform updates its datasets in real-time and simultaneously gives access to them in real-time. The importance of real-time streaming is near to essential in most of our scientific projects and we hope it makes the same difference to other scientists.
Webite : https://multivac.iscpif.fr/
Complexity level: Requires technical knowledge of working with APIs and Apache Hadoop (Spark, Hive and HDFS)
Audience: ISC-PIF partners and residents only (limited to 10 people)
Purpose: Introducing Multivac Platform to selected beta testers
Find out more: https://multivac.iscpif.fr
Introducing Multivac Platform, the platform of platforms!
- Introducing Multivac Dashboards
- Introducing Multivac API Engine
- Introducing Multivac Hadoop Cluster: submitting jobs over Multivac Cluster (Apache Spark, Apache Hive and HDFS)
- Introducing Multivac Hadoop Notebooks for Apache Spark, Apache Hive and Apache Impala
- Introducing Multivac large-scale datasets on Hadoop cluster (Wikipedia, PubMed, Politics, etc.)