Science Incubator Residencies
Interface between disciplines, but also between research organizations and higher education, the ISC-PIF is a place dedicated to the development of innovative and interdisciplinary research on complex systems. Since 2005, the institute is facilitating access to skills, trainings, work areas and pooled research resources based on high performance computing and big data. The institute is a unit of the National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS), one of the largest french research organisation.
Members of complex systems, partners and external projects can use existing services which is built over ISCPIF Big Data infrastructure to not only answer their research questions, but also explore different possibilities by looking at the data in a new aspect.
- GargantextGargantext is a web service that combines advanced text-mining, network analysis and interactive visualisation to provide new forms of interactions with your corpora.
- LinkRBrainA collaborative platform for multiscale integration of knowledge on the brain.
- MultivacMultivac is a Big Data platform with billions of data that offers real-time REST APIs, large-scale data visualisations and data analytics tools such as Hadoop/Spark cluster as a service (Multivac Data Science Lab).
- OpenMoleOpenMOLE (Open MOdeL Experiment) makes it simple to execute your programs on distributed computing environments.
- PolitoscopePolitoscope aims at illustrating how big data and social networks analysis can improve our understanding of political communication and highlight the characteristics of information diffusion among the political spheres.
- TweetoscopeThe climate Tweetoscope offers interactive exploration of topics related to climate change and its consequences.