Science Incubator Residencies
Interface between disciplines, but also between research organizations and higher education, the ISC-PIF is a place dedicated to the development of innovative and interdisciplinary research on complex systems. Since 2005, the institute is facilitating access to skills, trainings, work areas and pooled research resources based on high performance computing and big data. The institute is a unit of the National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS), one of the largest french research organisation.
Members of complex systems, partners and external projects can use existing services which is built over ISCPIF Big Data infrastructure to not only answer their research questions, but also explore different possibilities by looking at the data in a new aspect.
- GargantextGargantext is a web service that combines advanced text-mining, network analysis and interactive visualisation to provide new forms of interactions with your corpora.
- LinkRBrainA collaborative platform for multiscale integration of knowledge on the brain.
- MultivacReal-time REST APIs, large-scale data processing and “Data Science Lab” implemented over Hadoop/Spark Cluster. Multivac brings Data Science and Big Data together.
- OpenMoleOpenMOLE (Open MOdeL Experiment) makes it simple to execute your programs on distributed computing environments.
- TweetoscopeThe climate Tweetoscope offers interactive exploration of topics related to climate change and its consequences.